Sunday, July 29, 2012

Project #7: Go watch fireworks

I went to see the Sumidagawa fireworks festival last Saturday for the first time.
2.000.000 fireworks, 1.5 hour, 900.000 audience.
The train, the road were very crowded of people and that was the reason why I was avoiding to go to that festival the previous years.

I am so glad that this year, I decided to go. It was the biggest, longest and the most beautiful fireworks I've ever seen in my life. Not forget to mention that it was inspiring too :)

Project #7: Go watch fireworks
I'm pretty much sure that in every country, there must be a certain fireworks event. I know most of us hate the crowds during that certain kind of events, but the crowds can be another kind of excitement :)

Boom boom boom even brighter than moon moon moon~










Pikachu

Pokeball from Pokemon ;)







I felt like I was in the outer space for 1.5 hour.
Definitely I will go again next year in Yukata, maybe ;)

here is the video I took:




A

6 comments:

  1. Some people see things they like in clouds but you're different I guess, jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww
    i wanna go to japan so badly!!!

    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice blog! want to follow each other dear? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete