Monday, July 9, 2012

Project #6: Documenting an event

Since taking a video is my latest hobby, I've been taking many short clips these days! :)
I just love how video can "preserve" some moments just like pictures.

Project #6 Documenting an event

Document the event you want to remember :)
It can be in any form, writings, pictures or videos.
So if  a question like "what did I do at this time last year?" comes out in your mind, you will always be able to find the answer.


Yesteday, when I was walking home from Ikebukuro, I saw some girls were walking in Yukata! I knew right away that there must a festival held nearby and it was true, there was a summer festival at Kishiboujin :)
I went to that shrine for Oeshiki festival in fall before, it was bigger than the summer one but no one wore Yukata that time. So this was new for me!











and a video I made out of that day and some other days
:)




A

12 comments:

  1. I really want to go to a Japanese festival!
    I've never been before - it's one of my wishes, hehe~! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaa really wanna go there !

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love taking photos!!! That's great to enjoy the happiness of Oeshiki festival! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your video, it seemed really peaceful. I liked how you wandered into the festival and captured what everyone was doing,like how people were ordering food and talking to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did i tell you that i always enjoy reading your entries? i even shared it to my hubby one night when we were chillin'. btw are you japanese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for reading and you just made my day :)and I'm not Japanese :D

      Delete
  6. I am in love with your project.Would you mind if I take some ideas for my own blog ? (I'll put the credits of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, go ahead! Make my projects as inspiration, I'd be honored :)

      Delete
  7. Your photos are all so wonderful :3 lovely blog btw c:

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog <3 <3 <3

    salam hangat dari Setagaya! :)
    http://dhillaughter.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete