Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project #5: Take a picture under the umbrella

I bet most of you dislike going out on rainy days as much as do.
Gloomy day, wet slippery roads, bringing umbrella with one hand, humid air, I am not fond of them.

To make a rainy day more fun, I found out that taking pictures under umbrella is one of the several options (besides staying home sipping hot cocoa while watching movie ;) )!

Project #5: Take a picture under the umbrella

My advice: it will be better if you are bringing the transparent umbrella :) 








opss it was not raining but snowing when I took this picture ;)

Colored umbrella is less fancy but still fun!


A

5 comments:

  1. what I hate the most about raining is puddles :(
    but I love your idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics
    great idea ! :)
    http://fashionistasdreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is sooooo creative/cute ^__^ dang... the places you see are so interesting :] over here where i live, you see nothing but ugly buildings, cars, and flat areas of sand. booo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics ! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably my favorite project. It has a great atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete