Thursday, June 28, 2012

Project #4: Make a short video of an ordinary day

I've been to Shinjuku for countless time and I always take the same route.
Walking to the bus stop, taking the bus, sitting near the window and finally arriving at Shinjuku in less than 30 minutes.

That day, I was in the mood of creating something I've never done before which is to make a video!
I was alone, the weather was nice and I documented my way to Shinjuku.


Project #4: Make a short video of an ordinary day

Making video is so much fun, I'll definitely make a longer and better one next time :)



A

9 comments:

  1. Ooo, what a cool video! I liked the music and effects that you put in. What did you use to edit the video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! That's very sweet of you :) I am using the Windows Live movie maker :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely video. My younger brother makes these kinds of videos too when he goes to school in the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) making videos is so much fun

      Delete
  3. I really like the video! It's super cool! ^3^
    I thought that it would be a typical vlog, but I liked the pleasant surprise! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how the typical vlog are like but thanks!

      Delete
  4. Very cute video! I love making videos too, it's a good way to refresh your memory of good times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I watched the video u made on your blog (the BBQ one)! it's so pretty!! and fun to watch

      Delete
  5. love your short video ! :))

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete