Saturday, June 16, 2012

Project #3: Make your meals smile :)

I started cooking not a long time ago, right when I came to Japan and I love cooking ever since.
I failed a lot at first, getting so much better now, but I still have no confident to cook for others though :)

What I love the most from cooking my own meals is that how I can put or eliminate every ingredients  I want!

Taking pictures of meals is my habit, both when I eat out or when I cook and trust me it's really helpful. I keep track on what I am eating and  moreover, I care about the presentation of my handmade meals now.

Yet, these days, to make me even happier eating my own cooked meals, I make my meals smile!!! :)

Project #3: Make your meals smile :)


it's all started when I was on my holiday in Thailand, I was having a buffet breakfast and I accidentally made a face out of the food I was taking.

smiling sausages man :)

I continued making different face the next morning! Good way to start my day. I had so much fun :D

smiling ape!

I completely forgot about the whole smiley meals when I was back to Indonesia since I don't cook there. But one day, after coming back to Japan, I was frying eggs on my pan and I did notice the egg yolks were resembling eyes!

Put ketchup and tada! the eggs smile to me!

Making and having smiling meals are addictive and fun! :D

Smiling pork beansprouts paprika kimchi rice.

Not smiling but still cute! little devil broccoli and gyoza rice

Chicken mushroom panda rice

Pasta

:3


Are you ready to cook and make your meal smile to you tomorrow?



A

11 comments:

  1. interesting objects and project as always :)
    and.. makes me hungry :D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your food! Looks very friendly haha. Did you notice that number 3 looks exactly like a very famous meme? Is it on purpose?
    here is his image: http://download.ultradownloads.com.br/wallpaper/276173_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Sorriso-Feliz_1600x1200.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that u sent me the link, I think it's kinda look alike. What a coincidence! :D thanks for sharing

      Delete
  3. ayaaayyy,, it's yummyyyy.
    make me want to eat right now. haha!
    well, since we are a new blogger, welcome!
    is it nice be in Tokyo? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yup, of course it is nice to be here, in Tokyo

      Delete
  4. such cute food!! I love smiley faces - they can make anything cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! definitely, they can make anything looks cuter and happier! :D

      Delete
  5. the food looks great! very very cute. i like your blog very much, i am your new follower:)
    can you check my blog? http://mkapatasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Haha, looks like you had a lot of fun with your food! >U<
    Haha, and it's even healthy! ^3^

    ReplyDelete